This update is a new start with the possibility to record more information about your meals.
The difficulty was to keep the ultra fast and simple mode (\"yes/no\"), while proposing to go further when you want.
At the beginning, I thought I would simply propose to record the types of meat. But I quickly felt like being able to track fruits and vegetables from time to time because not all of them have the same effects on health or the environment.
I hope you enjoy this update as much as I do.
- Food Portions: keep track of the ingredients you've eaten. Whether you just want to keep track of the type of meat you ate, or keep a comprehensive record of what you eat, anything is possible!
- Ingredients Library: more than 300 food products to choose from, carefully organized and classified according to whether they contain meat or not
- Meal Occasions: specify when a meal happend - breakfast, lunch, dinner, snack
- Vegan Meals: specify when a meal is vegan. Your efforts will not go unnoticed.
- Fasting: make those meatless \"meals\" count too! You can even add a moon to quickly log them.
- Add notes and tags: remember the circumstances or the delights you ate
- Redesigned speech bubble with a more visual display of your meals.
- A small cloud is displayed when an iCloud sync is in progress.